lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:kyanite111"

397 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Biden releases 1 million gallons gasoline from US strategic reserves to ease gas prices.#25

@Noflaps said in #23: > Biden is better than Trump? In what ways? I'm genuinely curious. Perhaps my memory isn't what it used to be, for anything but, say, the sicilian. You may want to read Thalassok…

kyanite111
Off-Topic Discussion - Anti-White Racism as a Minority#54

@EmileNightmoves said in #47: > Is it racist to think that anti-white racism is impossible? No seriously I believe anti-white racism can exist a times, and also that all things considered - in their p…

kyanite111
Off-Topic Discussion - Unveiling the Mysteries of Black Dwarfs: A Cosmic Journey into Stellar Demise#8

For those who want a more concise and clear description of what a "black dwarf" is: > A black dwarf is a theoretical stellar remnant, specifically a white dwarf that has cooled sufficiently to no long…

kyanite111
Off-Topic Discussion - What happened to lichess?#3

yes it is dead and slowly dying, and next to die will be the lichess off-topic

kyanite111
Off-Topic Discussion - Continue the story 2!#53

and then lichess off-topic was permanently erased

kyanite111
Off-Topic Discussion - The Missing Resource?#18

@NaturalBornTraveller Actually the rejection of neopronouns is quite a common point of anger amongst many North Americans, and part of the reason Jordan Peterson is now famous. To the best of my under…

kyanite111
Off-Topic Discussion - pls read this.#10

@Rainbow_Pink_Lover said in #9: > The meteorologist department is not meteorologist departing..... That's departmenting. *pat pat*

kyanite111
Off-Topic Discussion - The Missing Resource?#5

I think the simplest way to refer to people when you don't know their gender is to say "they". It seems weird because it sounds like it refers to a plural group of people, but I am pretty sure it is u…

kyanite111
Community Blog Discussions - Tournament Review: Dubai Police Masters 2024#3

Please make "retiring from chess" series if possible

kyanite111