lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Player8091"

222 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Bug: Iniatial age of a study = 10 hours?#2

Also it shows that I created this forum 10 hours ago but I created it 1 minute ago

Player8091
Lichess Feedback - Bug: Iniatial age of a study = 10 hours?#1

When I create a study and then close it and go to page "Studies by me" I see that according to site I have created it 10 or sometimes 9 hours ago, but in fact I created it 2 minutes ago. You can test …

Player8091
Off-Topic Discussion - do you support ukraine or russia in this war#9

Do you support psyhopath putin? Very interesting question

Player8091
Lichess Feedback - How to set a reminder/ receive a notification that a tournament in a certain club on lichess starts?#1

İs there a way to do it? İf it is not possible then it is a suggestion. * İ mean in club that you are joined to

Player8091
Off-Topic Discussion - A thought experiment#7

Square root of -1 dollars

Player8091
Off-Topic Discussion - Take a Poll whether Lichess should ban all Russian Players#22

Lichess must ban only russians who aggressively support war

Player8091
Game analysis - KID Awerbach, long main line >20 moves: Black is ok#2

lol@Sarg0n said in #1: > It's theory beyond move 20, Black is doing fine yet. > > Taking the rook in move 24 would have been an instant win, sure. And I spotted the finish in the 2nd attempt. > > Whit…

Player8091
Lichess Feedback - Why i losse the game#5

Lichess FAQ: Q: I lost a game due to lag/disconnection. Can I get my rating points back? A: Unfortunately, we cannot give back rating points for games lost due to lag or disconnection, regardless of w…

Player8091
Off-Topic Discussion - Russia or Ukraine?#40

citizens of russia have washed brains. They are slaves of putin. TV in russia replaces brain for them. They can't realize that all what TV shows is complete nonsense. When Someone kills putin nobody w…

Player8091
General Chess Discussion - Confidence in Chess#3

Confidence increases concentration

Player8091